gensrclist usage

Vincent Danen vdanen at annvix.org
Sun Feb 18 09:13:13 PST 2007

Now here's a quick question.  I see in apt there is a genbasedir,
genpkglist, and gensrclist.  I assume that genbasedir calls or uses the
same code as genpkglist, but what about gensrclist?  I just had someone
ask about how to setup a "rpm-src" repository, but apt wants
srclist.release.bz2 and no such file is being created.  Doesn't look
like there is an option to genbasedir to create the srpm index files, so
how do I call gensrclist to make those files?  There are no manpages and
the --help doesn't really give much info.

Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.

--
{FEE30AD4 : 7F6C A60C 06C2 4811 FA1C  A2BC 2EBC 5E32 FEE3 0AD4}
mysql> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;