Bump release [Was: apt-rpm 0.5.15lorg3.2 released!]

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Jun 22 02:32:06 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 10:03:45AM +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > branch vs trunk in cvs doesn't bother me,
> Yes, svn doesn't even support this notion.

That's not true. svn just has a different (better!) implementation IMO.

> Once you are used to them, you miss them in svn and consider svn as a
> regression.
>
> >  it's the individual
> > "changesets". cvsps helps with that of course but ...
> >
> > BTW this is getting wildly off-topic :)
> Yes, ... but this doesn't change my opinion on svn.
>
> svn supports a couple of features cvs doesn't but I can't find much
> things convincing about it.

If you try once to rename files and directories with CVS you learn to
hate it :)

Check out

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/apa.html

for a quick svn guide for former CVS users.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net