[patch] Bump release [Was: apt-rpm 0.5.15lorg3.2 released!]

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Thu Jun 22 00:01:09 PDT 2006

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-06-21 at 23:41 -0700, Panu Matilainen wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Jun 2006, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>
>> > Are you using branches?
>>
>> Yes, 3.2 is a highly conservative bugfix-only release from a separate
>> branch. I thought that would've been obvious from the changelog.
> Nope. Where in SVN is it? 8¹]

Branches live in http://svn.laiskiainen.org/apt-rpm/branches/ and released
versions (tags) are in http://svn.laiskiainen.org/apt-rpm/tags/
But I really meant just the changelog in the announce mail should've made
you suspicious: I'd never leave such massive amounts of cleanups, manpage
changes etc that's been going on in the trunk without a mention + credit.

>> Trunk has some ways to go before it's in releasable shape :)
> Then bump the version on trunk to what you think is appropriate and bump
> the release on the trunk to the next release.

Will do, will do...

> Ralf
>
> [1] branches in SVN suck. CVS handles them much better.

I beg to differ. It's just very different from CVS and takes some time to
get used to.