SVN server down?

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Wed Jun 21 01:58:58 PDT 2006

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Panu,
>
> ATM, svn seems to be down/broken:
>
> $ svn up
> svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/apt-rpm/trunk'
> svn: PROPFIND of '/apt-rpm/trunk': could not connect to server
> (http://svn.laiskiainen.org)

Seems to have been fixed since then...

Just FYI, laiskiainen.org (and apt-rpm.org) run on shared hosting systems
which I have no direct control over, I can only report to the hosting
provider if something is down. Occasional hickups certainly occur every
now and then, partially because of the shared nature of the systems. OTOH,
because they're shared there will be quite a few people affected by any
downtime so things typically get noticed and fixed quite fast without me
bothering to report it :)