man pages

Vincent Danen vdanen at annvix.org
Sat Jun 3 08:34:59 PDT 2006

* Panu Matilainen <pmatilai at laiskiainen.org> [2006-06-02 22:47:44 -0700]:

> >> apt-get(8) is done and attached.  Please let me know what you think.
> >
> > Forget that one... made some more changes to it.  Attached is a tarball
> > containing an updated apt-get(8) as well as apt-cdrom(8), apt-config(8),
> > apt(8), source.list(5), and vendors.list(5).
> >
> > That leaves me with 3 more manpages to update.
>
> Based on a quick glance over the diffs, looks good to me. Just one thing -
> the commands section in apt-get is different from all the others, probably
> comes from the asciidoc experimentations, it originally looked like the
> others as well. So perhaps that should be changed to match the style in
> others.

I was thinking that, but because the sections in apt-get are bigger, I
thought it made for too much scrolling to have them indented the same
way.  I can easily change it so that it does indent and fits the same
style as the rest, however.

> I'll be offline the rest of today and most of tomorrow but I'll check
> these more thoroughly when I'm back and commit into svn.

I should have the others done by then as well.

> Oh and thank you for doing the work :)

My pleasure... =)

--
{FEE30AD4 : 7F6C A60C 06C2 4811 FA1C  A2BC 2EBC 5E32 FEE3 0AD4}
mysql> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;