man pages

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Fri Jun 2 22:47:44 PDT 2006

On Fri, 2 Jun 2006, Vincent Danen wrote:

> * Vincent Danen <vdanen at annvix.org> [2006-06-02 21:42:59 -0600]:

>>> Will do.  I'm assuming your apt-get(8) was the latest from svn since
>>> it's a few days old only?  The rest I'll also grab from svn.
>>
>> apt-get(8) is done and attached.  Please let me know what you think.
>
> Forget that one... made some more changes to it.  Attached is a tarball
> containing an updated apt-get(8) as well as apt-cdrom(8), apt-config(8),
> apt(8), source.list(5), and vendors.list(5).
>
> That leaves me with 3 more manpages to update.

Based on a quick glance over the diffs, looks good to me. Just one thing -
the commands section in apt-get is different from all the others, probably
comes from the asciidoc experimentations, it originally looked like the
others as well. So perhaps that should be changed to match the style in
others.

I'll be offline the rest of today and most of tomorrow but I'll check
these more thoroughly when I'm back and commit into svn.

Oh and thank you for doing the work :)