Allow-Duplicated changes

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Jun 2 10:09:17 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'd like to improve my regular expression that states what packages can be
installed in parallel. Sadly what eg. atrpms is using looks strange, but
is also prone to problems in the future.

	Allow-Duplicated {
		"^kernel(-suspend2)?(-smp|-bigmem|-hugemem|-largesmp|-xen0|-xenU|-kdump)?(-unsupported|-devel)?$";
		"kernel-(source|sourcecode)";
		"^gpg-pubkey$"
	};

I was using this:

	Allow-Duplicated {
		"^kernel$";
		"^kernel-";
		"^gpg-pubkey$";
	};

But this is problematic for kernel-utils. Now, since I have problems with
the syntax, I'm not sure if I can exclude something from matching. Or
whether it would be better to have eg. Persist-Unique or something better
(I can't really think of anything right now).

What I want is to allow everything called kernel-*, except kernel-utils.

Kind regards,