[Apt-Rpm] 'luaext' directory missing from current git

Silvan Calarco silvan.calarco at mambasoft.it
Wed Jan 28 19:16:55 PST 2009

Il martedì 27 gennaio 2009 21:27:51 Panu Matilainen ha scritto:
> On Sun, 25 Jan 2009, Silvan Calarco wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I'm trying to build apt from current git but the required top level
> > directory 'luaext' is missing. Do I have to provide it from lua sources
> > or is it just missing from git?
>
> Yikes, some kinda grande messup with git by me when shuffling things
> around. Fixed now (it's certainly supposed to be in git), thanks for
> pointing this out.
>
>  	- Panu -

Thanks for the fix, it works. However the build complains about missing
rpm/header.h. I'm using rpm 5.1.6. Sorry for missing this information, should
the git code work with this version of rpm?

 i586-openmamba-linux-gnu-g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../include -
I../include/apt-pkg -DLIBDIR=\"/usr/lib\" -DPKGDATADIR=\"/usr/share/apt\" -
DLOCALEDIR=\"/usr/share/locale\" -DAPT_DOMAIN=\"apt\" -I../luaext -
I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/rpm -O2 -MT rpm/raptheader.lo -MD -MP -MF
rpm/.deps/raptheader.Tpo -c rpm/raptheader.cc  -fPIC -DPIC -o
rpm/.libs/raptheader.o
In file included from rpm/raptheader.h:7,
                 from rpm/raptheader.cc:4:
rpm/rapttypes.h:23:24: error: rpm/header.h: No such file or directory
In file included from rpm/raptheader.h:7,
                 from rpm/raptheader.cc:4:
rpm/rapttypes.h:25: error: 'int_32' does not name a type
rpm/rapttypes.h:26: error: 'int_32' does not name a type
rpm/rapttypes.h:27: error: 'int_32' does not name a type
rpm/rapttypes.h:28: error: 'int_32' does not name a type
rpm/rapttypes.h:29: error: 'int_32' does not name a type
rpm/rapttypes.h:31: error: 'int_32' does not name a type
rpm/rapttypes.h:32: error: 'uint_32' does not name a type
In file included from /usr/include/rpm/rpmtag.h:8,
                 from /usr/include/rpm/rpmlib.h:11,
                 from rpm/raptheader.h:10,
                 from rpm/raptheader.cc:4:
/usr/include/rpm/rpmsw.h:24: error: field 'tv' has incomplete type
In file included from rpm/raptheader.cc:4:
rpm/raptheader.h:25: error: 'raptTag' has not been declared
rpm/raptheader.h:26: error: 'raptTag' has not been declared
rpm/raptheader.h:26: error: 'raptInt' has not been declared
rpm/raptheader.h:27: error: 'raptTag' has not been declared
rpm/raptheader.h:28: error: 'raptTag' has not been declared
rpm/raptheader.h:28: error: 'raptInt' was not declared in this scope
rpm/raptheader.h:28: error: template argument 1 is invalid
rpm/raptheader.h:28: error: template argument 2 is invalid
rpm/raptheader.h:28: error: 'bool raptHeader::getTag(int, int&)' cannot be
overloaded
rpm/raptheader.h:26: error: with 'bool raptHeader::getTag(int, int&)'
rpm/raptheader.h:29: error: 'raptTag' has not been declared
rpm/raptheader.cc:33: error: 'bool raptHeader::hasTag' is not a static member
of 'class raptHeader'
rpm/raptheader.cc:33: error: 'raptTag' was not declared in this scope
rpm/raptheader.cc:34: error: expected ',' or ';' before '{' token
rpm/raptheader.cc:55: error: 'bool raptHeader::getTag' is not a static member
of 'class raptHeader'
rpm/raptheader.cc:55: error: 'raptTag' was not declared in this scope
rpm/raptheader.cc:55: error: 'raptInt' was not declared in this scope
rpm/raptheader.cc:55: error: 'data' was not declared in this scope
rpm/raptheader.cc:55: error: initializer expression list treated as compound
expression
rpm/raptheader.cc:56: error: expected ',' or ';' before '{' token
make[1]: *** [rpm/raptheader.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/RPM/BUILD/apt-0.5.15lorg3.94a/apt-pkg'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
error: Errato stato di uscita da /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.32482 (%build)

Errori nella costruzione dell'RPM:
    Errato stato di uscita da /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.32482 (%build)

Silvan

--
mambaSoft di Calarco Silvan
Web: http://www.mambasoft.it