[Apt-Rpm] Apt-rpm on embedded Linux, is it impossible?

Quan phongvan phongvan84 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 01:29:28 PST 2008

Dear jean-seb,
How fast does you reply to me seems make me so happy, I really appreciate
it.
In addition, maybe can I ask you a private question about my confusing
problem ?
I just wonder how does you organize your network system including embedded
Linux system and HP ProLiant servers ?
Because I must take care of a well-organized plan that can help me to do
administration works on our network system such as:
1. System full-upgrading or RPM packages updating (even entire firmware for
my embedded Linux system).
2. Managing local repository servers for my Linux boxes.
Because you are such a experience developer, so I hope that you can give
some advices, thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Nguyen Anh Quan.

--