[Apt-Rpm] What is the best choice for RPM Update Tool

Quan phongvan phongvan84 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:07:31 PST 2008

Dear Panu,
I really appriciate the information you provided, it helps me alot to make
me clear about my problem.
So here some other issues that I need your advice:
Firstly, LUA has a very good documentation from website apt-rpm.org, it too
well to help me get acquainted with LUA in hours.
Seacondly, for my target embedded system, I care the most for two issue:
automated system update by package and ful system update, and authentication
mechanism for system retrieving updates. So could you show me how I can find
more detailed information about apt-rpm that matched with these issues. If
you don't mind, I still need to be more clear about RHN that you mentioned
above (why apt and smart cannot talk to RHN).
Thank you very much,
Nguyen Anh Quan.

--
Never walk alone