[Apt-Rpm] [Apt-rpm] What is the best choice for RPM Update Tool

Quan phongvan phongvan84 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 01:48:45 PST 2008

Dear friends,
I've just taken part into our community on apt-rpm, and I have a question,
hope to get yours help as soon as possible.
Now I have try to use all of three RPM Update tools: apt-rpm, yum and
smartpm. My target machine is running on CentOS (rpm system), and I want to
have some advices from all you about this issue: how about yum vs apt vs
smart on to be the best choice for RPM packages management system.
Thank you for your attention.
Best regards,
phongvan