[Apt-Rpm] Some apt-rpm patches

Bernhard Rosenkränzer bero at arklinux.org
Wed Feb 20 12:25:46 PST 2008

Hi,
while debugging an apt-rpm compile error (that turned out to be unrelated; try
compiling it with -fvisibility-inlines-hidden to see the error), I noticed apt
uses semicolons after inline method definitions - the 1st patch I've attached
fixes this.

While fixing it, I found an infinite loop in acquire.h (let's hope nothing
ever called operator ++ on a pkgAcquire::UriIterator...)
The 2nd patch fixes this.

The 3rd patch fixes a compile issue I've run into with gcc 4.3 (find not
defined because <algorithm> isn't included).

Other than that, I haven't had any problems with this version yet.

Best regards,
bero