[Fwd: Re: [apt-rpm] 0.5.15cnc7 release candidate]

Vincent Danen vdanen at annvix.org
Sat Jun 16 08:49:41 PDT 2007

* jean-seb <jsh at interlug-fr.org> [2007-06-16 14:22:03 +0400]:

>>> Sorry if I'm a bit too late with the question, but anyway,
>>> where can I find revision history prior to 0.5.15cnc7?
>>>

>> I'm afraid it's a bit too late as all the old infrastructure seems to have
>> vanished out of the existence. It was stupid of me not to import all of
>> the available history into my tree when it was still online :-/
>>
>> Of course Mandriva might still have the stuff on backup tapes, I'll try
>> pinging some folks. The revision history would certainly be nice to have
>> around.
>>
>>  	- Panu -
>>

>Hello,
>
>Maybe Vincent (Do you still work for Mandriva?) can do something?

Yes, and yes.  =)

I have the src.rpm for the 0.5.15cnc6 package here (it's also available
in the public official/2007.1 mirrors in media/contrib/release).

I don't believe we have anything older than that available, although if
you want something older I can certainly look.

--
Vincent Danen @ http://linsec.ca/