Patches for rpm 4.4.6

João Abecasis jpra at caixamagica.pt
Tue Jul 10 07:49:26 PDT 2007

Hi!

I'm attaching a couple of patches that get apt compiling/working with
rpm 4.4.6 (tested on Mandriva 2007.1).

The SUGGESTSNAME patch fixes a typo introduced while refactoring...
here, it seems:

    http://apt-rpm.org/scm/?p=apt.git;a=commit;h=e49a75b11b8e7931c3f5eb7390f053e6de0ac874

The rpmps patch fixes changes in the API for rpmtsProblems, introduced
upstream in rpm version 4.4.6 (I verified this was the point of
change).

Both patches were based on Panu's earlier 4.5-dirtyhack, but I think
I've cleaned up the "dirty" part of it ;-) This could also get things
going for rpm 4.5, but I didn't really test it there.

Can these be integrated?

Best regards,

João