Segfaults on powerpc platform

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 05:44:09 PDT 2007

Hi,

It's been a while that I had time to spend on this issue. But I've
been testing again the last couple of days. I've pulled the latest
devel version using git and I've been able to successfully compile AND
run it on RHEL 5. So it looks like the multiarch changes fixed the
segfault.

The problem is that all my production systems are RHEL 4. But trying
to compile the devel version in RHEL 4 fails because it doesn't have
sqlite and I wont want to have to provide it myself (security and
bugfixes etc.). Is there any way to get the current devel version to
compile without sqlite support. I've read the comments in the
configure script that it should be possible. The question then
ofcourse is, how easy or hard is it ?

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - dj at rootshell.be - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)