[Apt-Rpm] rpm 4.4.9 woes for apt-rpm

Tobias Gerschner tobias.gerschner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:33:38 PDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the patch, attached are 2 further patches to get apt-get
compiled with rpm 4.4.9 .  Testing of apt-get yet to be done.

Thx goes to Armin Kazmi ( apriori ) to helping me with his superior
C++ knowledge , so apt-0.5.15lorg3.92-cleanup.diff is his work.

The other patch is a quick hack removing a definition I could not find
at all in the headers of rpm 4.4.9.

If anyone finds issues with these please let us know.

regards

--
Tobias Gerschner
Member of Board of Yoper Linux Ltd. NZ

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.