Debian guy trying to figure out apt-rpm

Derek Reid apt-rpm at l0ca1h0st.com
Mon Apr 9 10:57:03 PDT 2007

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for the help.  Looks like by simply pasting in your
rpmpriorities' contents, that resolved the problem.

I hadn't actually used yum to obtain the packages -- I'd just ftp'ed
into a mirror and downloaded the packages you mentioned.  But if you
don't mind, I'd love to know what your yum repo files look like.  Yum is
still a bit strange to me.

Thanks,

Derek