Open question to all here....

Gary L. Greene, Jr. greeneg at phoenuxos.com
Mon Nov 13 15:42:13 PST 2006

OK, I've been working on the UI for PXI over the last day or so. I've run into
a wall....

I _REALLY_ need to know from the apt-rpm users what features that PXI should
have and what things people would LIKE to have. The SHOULD have things are
the things that are ultimately important for making PXI a useful tool to both
end users and administrators. The WOULD LIKE to have things are those little
things that would make it stand out compared to say aptitude, synaptic, or
plain-ole-apt-cli.

Basically view this as a Request For Features for PXI.

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from: uriel.tolharadys.net