[patch] Resurrect Japanese translations

Daisuke SUZUKI daisuke at linux.or.jp
Thu May 4 08:52:00 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm using apt-rpm for my distribution called Vine Linux.
Thank you so much for your great work for apt-rpm.

On Thu, 04 May 2006 17:32:58 +0300
Panu Matilainen <pmatilai at laiskiainen.org> wrote:

> > Somehow, apt's Japanese translations seem to have gone lost.
> >
> > The patch below is supposed to resurrect them.
>
> Applied, thanks. Seems that they never were included in LINGUAS to begin
> with (looked up their inclusion from the old cnc-tree)

I've sent the Japanese translation with some patches to Gustavo
few years ago. (ja.po and apt-cdrom patch was merged, but the
LINGUAS patch was not..)
It is my mistake that I didn't confirm and point it to Gustavo.

Anyway, the Japanese translation is outdated, so I've updated it for
0.5.15lorg3 as attached. Please apply.

Thanks,

--
Daisuke SUZUKI <daisuke at linux.or.jp>
GnuPG Fingerprint = 7DE6 9AC6 5E5B 1AF8 B38E  0992 90BF 4C09 7432 2CB0