man pages

Vincent Danen vdanen at annvix.org
Thu Jun 15 10:52:40 PDT 2006

* Panu Matilainen <pmatilai at laiskiainen.org> [2006-06-15 09:48:01 -0700]:

> >> apt-cache.8 is actually tar.bz2 of the other manpages (and apt-cache.8
> >> itself is missing from it) Vincent, please fix that and resend.
> >
> > Wierd.  Ok, new one attached.
>
> Ok, this one's good. Applied, finally :)
>
> >From now on, patches please and preferably in a way that doesn't mix
> visual changes with content changes when avoidable reasonably. That way
> it's far easier to see what exactly changes.

Yup... diff is my friend.  But it didn't make sense considering the
sheer volume of change (most of it stylistic and meant to make it easier
to edit in a text editor like joe that doesn't do visual line wrapping).

--
{FEE30AD4 : 7F6C A60C 06C2 4811 FA1C  A2BC 2EBC 5E32 FEE3 0AD4}
mysql> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;