Status update

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Mon Jul 31 02:28:37 PDT 2006

Hi folks,

As you may have noticed things have been a bit quiet here for the last
month or so. I mentioned in some thread I've been on vacation away from
computers, and now that the vacation is over there are some new "real
life" challenges to deal with: I'll be moving to a new apartment in a
month or two and might not have too much time for apt-rpm during this
time.

I'll try to answer emails but don't expect much new development until I've
settled in to the new apartment. Just FYI so you don't start thinking I've
abandoned apt-rpm already ;)