Importing the old apt-rpm archives

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Mon Apr 24 14:10:50 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 22:05 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Panu Matilainen wrote:

> > > I think the gzipped archives is enough to add them to your new mailinglist
> > > archive. I have migrated old mailinglists like that as well.
> >
> > I understood that much from a quick googling around on the subject, the
> > point is that I don't have access to the archives on
> > lists.laiskiainen.org :-/ Oh well, I can always pull those gzipped files
> > somewhere and see if DH support is willing to put them in the correct
> > place.
>
> Sorry I misinterpreted what you said. Thanks for caring though, the other
> archive contains a lot of useful information and I hate to see it
> disappear at some point :/

Indeed... and things like the list being dead for several days
occasionally (like it is right now) doesn't help convince me it's there
to stay. So FWIW, the old mailing list archives can be found here for
now until I either get them imported to the current list or something:
http://apt-rpm.laiskiainen.org/cnc-archives/