New website, mailinglist and 0.5.15lorg3 released!

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Sat Apr 22 23:38:27 PDT 2006

For starters, we now have a new web page (or at least
beginnings of one): http://apt-rpm.laiskiainen.org/
Also 0.5.15lorg3 is now final, you'll find the changelog and the new
download location from the link above.

I'll update the old page at Conectiva to point to the new page as soon as
I can remember my password to the wiki, sigh. Password reminder doesn't
work due to "insufficient storage", double sigh.

There's also a new mailing list (CC'd), do subscribe to it if you're
interested in apt-rpm future developments as from now on all announcements
will only go to to the new list! I'll still keep an eye on this list
just in case but please start using the new one for all discussions: